- 1 cup milk
- 5 whole cloves
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1-2 tbsp ground almond
- 1 vanilla pod, split
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- Honey to taste
- Place milk, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and almonds in a saucepan.
- Scrape in vanilla seeds from pod. Heat milk over medium heat but do not boil. Remove from heat and allow to cool, then refrigerate until chilled.
- Strain milk into a blender goblet and discard spices.
- Add frozen yogurt and honey to taste. Blend until smooth and frothy.