Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the Cookery Magic website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. While best efforts are used to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate, Cookery Magic does not guarantee that the Website is free from errors or faults. Cookery Magic does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Cookery Magic governing your access to and use of the Cookery Magic website (the “Site”).
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions listed herein (“Terms”). These Terms apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
Our store is hosted on WooCommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Terms and Conditions Governing Website
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Class” means any class, function, party or other event that Cookery Magic runs, organises or holds, whether at its own Premises or any other premises engaged to do so;
- “Cookery Magic” refers to Cookery Magic (UEN: 52972669J);
- “Intellectual Property” refers to all present and future intellectual property rights in and to the Website and Website Contents and the documentation, in whole or in part, including but not limited to trademarks, all rights of copyright (whether existing now or in the future) together with all related know-how, source codes, confidential information and all rights of a similar character whether registered or capable of being registered and all applications and rights to apply for protection of same, wherever the rights arise in the world;
- “Premises” refers to 117 Fidelio Street, Singapore ________;
- “Site” or “Website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at cookerymagic.com;
- “we” and “us” refers to Cookery Magic and “our” has the same meaning;
- “Website Content” refers to all content on the Website including, but not limited to, software, images, documents, pictures, videos, audio and text
- “you” refers to any client, customer or participant of any event and “your” has the same meaning.
- Classes and Fees
- The fees for classes and programmes offered by us are contained on the Website and are subject to change and/or cancellation in accordance with the Terms herein.
- All fees are nett, unless otherwise expressly indicated, and are inclusive of GST.
- All fees include the costs of all requisite ingredients for the Class booked.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid in full in advance with a credit card or via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) in order to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given seven days before the scheduled class as we assume financial and other commitments once a booking is made. You may send a replacement if you can’t attend but prior notice must be given to Cookery Magic.
- Bookings are essential as class sizes are limited. No walk-ins are admitted.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule a class if the required minimum number for the class is not reached, in which event refunds will be made if you are unable to attend the re-scheduled date.
- The availability of any class is not guaranteed until your booking is confirmed, and where applicable, the minimum class size is reached.
- If your booking is for a private or corporate class or event, a 50% non-refundable deposit must be paid upon acceptance of our proposal to you. The balance fee must be paid on the day of the class or event by cheque or in cash.
- All bank transfer charges are to be borne by you.
- Risks and Indemnity
- You understand that the class you attend is a cooking class and undertake to abide by all health, fire and safety regulations. Should you have any health, medical, allergy, dietary or other conditions, you must disclose it to us in advance.
- If you bring children to our classes, you shall be solely responsible for their welfare and safety during the class. Babies and toddlers below the age of seven are not allowed in the kitchen during the class.
- While we take all precautions to minimize risk of injury, we cannot be held responsible should such injury occur. In the event of an accident, you authorize us to take such action as may be necessary to provide you or your child with medical treatment, including calling for a doctor or ambulance. You agree to discharge us to release and indemnify us and our servants and agents from any and all claims, suits, actions, proceedings, damages, loss and expense you or your child may suffer arising from your or your child’s participation in our class unless caused by our gross negligence or willful default adjudged and awarded by a court of competent jurisdiction. You also agree to reimburse us for any and all costs and expense we may incur for any such medical care, treatment or services provided to you or your child as a result.
- You agree to reimburse us for any damage caused by you or your child to any property, including equipment and structures, on Premises.
- We accept no responsibility for loss of any of your property while on our Premises.
- Food prepared on our Premises is intended to be consumed on the Premises. We take no responsibility for any food taken away.
- We have cats on our Premises. If this concerns you, please let us know in advance.
- Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers may be purchased online through our Website.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash, are for one time use, and are valid for use for one year from the date of purchase.
- Product Purchase
- You may purchase products displayed and which are marked for sale and are only for delivery within Singapore on our Website.
- Products are subject to availability and are non-returnable or exchangeable, unless shown to be damaged or broken before delivery. Colours and images may vary and we do not guarantee what is displayed on your device is accurate.
- We reserve the absolute discretion to reject any order you place or to cancel a purchase and make a full refund, where payment has been made.
- Intellectual Property
- All Intellectual Property found on the Website belongs entirely to us and you have no right to use or reproduce any of the Website Content without our express and prior written approval.
- No part of this Website or any part of the Website Contents, unless otherwise specifically provided for, may be reproduced, published, distributed, transformed, modified or adapted without our express and prior written consent.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- If you post any comments or write any reviews on our Website, you consent to allowing us to use such posts and comments in any way we choose, including posting them for viewing by general public.
- The service and all products and services delivered to you (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no event will we or our servants and agents be liable to you for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of opportunity, loss of data or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), arising from your use of any of our services or purchase of any products, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the services or any product, even if advised of the possibility of the same unless caused as a result of our gross negligence or willful default.
- Our liability shall be limited to the cost of the service or product provided to you.
- If any provision, part of any provision, or any part of these Terms and Conditions shall for any reason be properly adjudged by any court or other legal and/ or competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions or parts contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- We can be contacted at the following:
Address: 117 Fidelio Street, Singapore 458492