Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 Avocado
- 1-2 tablespoon of gula melaka(palm sugar)
- 150ml whole milk
- 100ml cold water
- Pinch of salt
- Blender/Food processor
Select a ripe avocado, good for eating. An unripe avocado will result in bitter or even tasteless end product.
- Cut a cross-section of the avocado. Discard the seed in the fruit.
- Spoon out the meat and place directly in to a blender.
- Add half the amount of whole milk and cold water.
- Next, in with the gula melaka and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Blitz the mixture and adjust the consistency accordingly.
- Adjust the taste of the avocado shake.
- Top with ice and serve immediately.
Food Sorceress’ Note: An alternative to using gula melaka, use honey instead.